Fall is finally here! With changing leaves and changing temperature, it truly is a beautiful season. However, here in the Springs it can get very cold, very quick. Remember to stay warm by following these helpful tips listed below:
1. Warm your home sparingly, only when you are moving about and not under a blanket
2. Wear a hat and socks, even inside
3. Turn on the ceiling fan to push hot air around the room
4. Block drafts with a pool noodle or towel
5. Dress your windows up in warmer clothes
6. Stuff your pockets with hand warmers
Taken from mentalfloss.com.